Thursday, October 3, 2013
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
7. Using your fingers, roll the edges into an outer crust. Make it as thick as you’ll like.
8. Lightly brush on some oil. (Add on your ingredients after.)
9. Bake your pizza at 425 for about 15 minutes or until crust is brown and crisp, but not too brown.
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
i n g r e d i e n t s
- rack of lambs
- olive oil
- kosher salt
s t e p by s t e p
Before you start, pre-heat your own to 350 degrees.
1. chop up the herbs (cilantro, thyme, rosemary & garlic)
2. mix the herbs with olive oil.
3. shake some kosher salt and pepper all over the meat, front and back, then brush on the olive oil herb.
4. heat up your pan and wait for it to be hot, add olive oil, pan sear the lamb all around to add some brown color.
5. after searing, put the racks in the oven for 20 minutes. (your oven should already be preheated to 350)
6. when 20 minutes is up, take out the pan, let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
VIOLA! Cooked to perfection! :)